Learn how to sell your Florida house fast in as-is condition
We are buying inherited vacant homes in the state of Florida in 7 – 10 days with our own private cash reserves, and we can have a fair offer on your desk in less than 20 minutes once we have received the details about your home. We are as-is cash home buyers who are seeking properties to fix and flip in the state of Florida and we can buy homes in as little as one week as long as we are able to flip it quickly and earn a decent profit. If you are ready to get a fair cash offer on your Florida house right now then please give us a call or text immediately at (786) 292-7144 to speak with one of our home buying representatives who will be able to provide you with more information about our program. We buy vacant houses from owners who are living out of state or simply need to sell fast without any delays.
We can buy your vacant Florida home in its current condition without you making any repairs.
We are buying vacant houses, inherited homes, homes that need work, and other related properties in the state of Florida where the homeowner needs to close as soon as possible on the earliest time-frame. Listing with an agent isn’t always a good option for sellers who need to close immediately due to strenuous life circumstances which are forcing their hand and making them need to sell quickly for fast cash to alleviate outstanding debts and bills. If you have been barely scraping by and you are sick and tired of paying those expensive monthly holding costs such as utilities, homeowner’s insurance, taxes, and other recurring costs that will have to be paid out on a regular basis. Please continue reading this article to discover the main benefits of selling your home for fast cash to a private investment company.
We have been investing in Florida Real Estate for several years and we plan on eventually building up a large network of multi-family properties such as apartment complexes, townhouses, and condominiums.
Main Reasons To Sell Your Vacant Florida House To Investors
- Fast closing times. The number one reason to consider selling your vacant Florida home to a local real estate investment company is that we can close on a much faster timeline compared to listing your property on the open market with a licensed real estate agent.
- We buy in as-is condition. Another great reason to sell your vacant Florida home to a house flipper is that we will pay cash for your home and we will buy it in as-is condition without you having to invest any of your own funds into repair costs.
- Avoid listing with agents. Another major benefit of selling your vacant home to a real estate investor is that it allows you to avoid listing the home with an agent and paying expensive listing fees and commissions that will simply drain your bank account.
- Stop paying monthly costs. Additionally, selling your vacant Florida house to a flipper will allow you to immediately stop paying all of those expensive recurring monthly holding costs such as homeowner’s insurance, property taxes, utility costs, and other monthly fees.
- Custom contracts and clauses. We are also able to write our purchase and sale agreements with custom contracts and clauses which give us the ability to execute “post-closing occupancy agreements” and other similar agreements which puts the homeowner in complete control over the sale of the home.
If you want to learn more about selling vacant homes in their current condition in Florida then please read this other article.
How Fast Can We Buy Vacant Houses In Florida?
We can buy vacant Florida homes in as little as 7 – 10 business days once we have a signed contract and get it successfully sent over to the closing agent at the title company. Once the closing agent has a copy of the executed purchase and sale agreement then the next step will be for us to wire in the earnest money deposit which is usually around 1 – 3% of the purchase price of the home. This deposit will be held in a private escrow account at the title company until the date of the closing when the rest of the funds will be transferred. 48 hours prior to the closing date we will send in the remainder of the funds and then the closing agent will consummate the sale when they exchange the deed for the money and then the transaction will finally be complete.
Forget listing your home on the open market with a licensed real estate agent because you already know that will take several months and hundreds of showings. On top of everything else, you will be forced to deal with buyers who might not be approved for financing and might not have enough money for the down payment to buy the home. If you want to learn more information about how to sell a home for fast cash without having to pay any real estate agents then please get in touch with us at your earliest convenience and we will be more than happy to assist you. If you are ready to get a fair cash offer on your Florida home right now then please give us a text or call right away at (786) 282-7144 to speak with one of our live agents right away.
We are actively looking for 2 – 3 properties per month to buy, fix, rehab, and then resell in the state of Florida so please get in touch with us by filling out the form at the top of the page to get a fair cash offer today.